• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Steve "King Snake" Kuclo guestposing

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Ronnie Coleman Classic..

doesn't look much improved.. or that good...

BG1I1214wtmkJPG-1.jpg


BG1I1221wtmkJPG-1.jpg
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Has he started dieting for NYP yet?
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
His waist is starting to look a bit barrel-y
 
Cork

Cork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
King Snake? Who came up with that one?
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I'm curious to see what he'll bring to NY pro.

right now I wouldn't put him in first.... I dunno I mean guy has a very balanced physique, but nothing really mind blowing like media say he has... and then he has that thick skin that always prevents him from coming in top condition - now his waist seems to be wider...

hope for the K.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I'm impressed with his conditioning, but I don't see him as a top pro yet.
 

Similar threads

Top