• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Steve Namat: 6 days out Jacksonville Pro

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
image259-1.jpg
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
this guy got a nice physique !!!

thanks for the updates Coach :tiphat:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Agree ^^

awesome physique, he should place well.
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
yea very impressive
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Top 3 for sure and the damn qualification for the O! looks great.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Looking very sharp. I expect he will do well.

Bump for updates.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Looks great! Nice lines and very balanced physique.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Hope he doesn't get overlooked. Seems to have everything in place, lines, shape, mass....even calves!
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
I think his only weaknesses are his overall size and width. Anyway, another great "small" bodybuilder.
 
Steve Namat

Steve Namat

New member
Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
3
Points
1
Hey guys!

Thank you for the support! :350:

Anyway I'm already in Jacksonville...2.5 days out...



25daysout-1.jpg
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Best of luck to you, Steve. Thanks for the update.
I think his only weaknesses are his overall size and width. Anyway, another great "small" bodybuilder.
It'd be interesting to see him compared to Silvio, that's for sure.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
It'd be interesting to see him compared to Silvio, that's for sure.
For sure! Silvio Samuel, Steve Namat, Mark Dugdale, Kevin English and Dave Henry. That would be an awesome lineup for 202's.

Steve, stay strong and keep us updated every once in a while.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Hey guys!

Thank you for the support! :350:

Anyway I'm already in Jacksonville...2.5 days out...



25daysout-1.jpg

welcome to musclemecca Steve,
Best of luck and all the best for a good placing :thumbsup2:
 
Top