• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stimulus Payment Q & A

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Sometime this year, taxpayers will receive an Economic
Stimulus Payment. This is a very exciting new program that I will
explain using the Q and A format:
"Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
"A. It is money that the federal government will send to
taxpayers.
"Q. Where will the government get this money?
"A. From taxpayers.
"Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
"A. No, they are borrowing it from China. Your children are
expected to repay the Chinese.
"Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
"A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a
high-definition TV set , thus stimulating the economy.
"Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China?
"A. Shut up."
Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the US
economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:
If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go
to China.
If you spend it on gasoline it will go to Hugo Chavez, the
Arabs and Al Queda
If you purchase a computer it will go to Taiwan.
If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico,
Honduras, Chile, and Guatemala.
If you buy a car it will go to Japan and Korea.
If you purchase prescription drugs it will go to India
If you purchase heroin it will go to the Taliban in
Afghanistan

If you give it to a charitable cause, it will go to Nigeria.
And none of it will help the American economy.
We need to keep that money here in America. You can keep the
money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game,
or spend it on tattoos, since that is the only businesses still in the US.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
such a sad and ignorant email.

clearly the person who created this has no concept of how an economy functions.

Even if you are against the economic stimulus like this one, as I am, there is a proper way to argue against this.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
inlighten us por favor (not that I disagree with you, just want'n an explanation of you opinion).

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
inlighten us por favor.
sure. I'll go through some examples on this email.

If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go
to China.

No. When you shop at any US store, the money you spend will be used to keep that store open...which in turn will keep those Americans employed.

If you spend it on gasoline it will go to Hugo Chavez, the
Arabs and Al Queda.

Lol. wat? 35% of the oil we use is produced in this country. Many of the oil companies are either American or British owned. (not Al Qaeda) And all oil companies in the US employ American workers...thus your money is keeping them employed.

The top computer companies (Dell, Compaq, HP) are all American owned and operated.

The western US (mainly California) produce a large majority of the fruits and vegetables that we consume.

All the major automobile manufacturers produce many of their cars inside the United States. (yes even the Asian car companies)

As for prescription & illegal drugs, they both keep many Americans employed. From the pharmaceutical company workers all the way down to the drug dealers selling meth, crack, and heroin.

I agree that we consume more than we produce in this country, and many companies outsource jobs and import raw materials from other countries, but there are endless reasons for that.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
The only way we can ever fix our economy, is to fix the federal government.

We have to stop these trillion dollar wars. We have to stop these silly bailouts and stimulus packages. And stop the insane amount of taxes we pay.

Imagine how much money you'd have right now if the government didn't tax the fuck out of you.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
inlighten us por favor (not that I disagree with you, just want'n an explanation of you opinion).
btw, I'm not calling you ignorant...I'm just talking about the person made this email. I know it's been making its way around the internet the last few days.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, you know? Where was this email, when bush handed out the checks to taxpayers?Where was in indignation over TARP and what about the lack of accountability over TARP?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tech, this at least gets people thinking though. It does its job as to shedding some light on americans. Most americans think that they are too good for a lot of jobs. I have guys coming into my data center asking for $100k plus for a linux admin and they can't even fix a test box we have and our $35K can fix it. Americans need to be brought back to the ground and so does the government. Start from there.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tech, this at least gets people thinking though. It does its job as to shedding some light on americans. Most americans think that they are too good for a lot of jobs. I have guys coming into my data center asking for $100k plus for a linux admin and they can't even fix a test box we have and our $35K can fix it. Americans need to be brought back to the ground and so does the government. Start from there.

Not sure I understand what you're trying to say dude... I agree that most people think they're good for too much... but, how does this help bring people back to the ground?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Tech, this at least gets people thinking though. It does its job as to shedding some light on americans.
If an email like this gets you thinking, odds are it's the first time you've used your brain in a very long time.

this type of junk email is made by Republicans who are bitter that a Democrat is president. like most political propaganda it lacks any real substance.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
btw, I'm not calling you ignorant...I'm just talking about the person made this email. I know it's been making its way around the internet the last few days.

if you triple post again, i'll eat your face with a spoon.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not sure I understand what you're trying to say dude... I agree that most people think they're good for too much... but, how does this help bring people back to the ground?

:rofl3: The email really doesn't. I was just venting with my post. Really long day + a bunch of middle aged idiots wanting the world = me pissed off and not making sense.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this type of junk email is made by Republicans who are bitter that a Democrat is president. like most political propaganda it lacks any real substance.

That goes both ways. There where plenty of substance lacking emails floating around such as this the past 8 years from bitter democrats.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
That goes both ways. There where plenty of substance lacking emails floating around such as this the past 8 years from bitter democrats.
no doubt. Thats why I never like to read political emails. They will inevitably be biased and very factually incorrect.

Republicans and Democrats are both equally responsible for this mess we're in.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
get u'r dick sucked by a stranger behind your church and you keep in within america too :shakefist:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
homoswitch-1.gif