• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Stomach vibrator for flat tommy

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
630
Points
18
I have seen some woman make use of stomach vibrator to apply pressure and burn their belly fat. Some of these vibrators makes use of batteries which are rechargeable.

Do you think using this is better than normal workouts?
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
My issue with my wife is her bulging tummy that I have been looking around for ways to help her. I think I have checked on those vibrators and another gadget is one that supposedly melts the fats in the middle. Based on my research on the reviews posted by the public, they are not really effective. At present I am investigating the product Slen 30 which is a gel that you apply to your tummy or even thighs and legs that will reduce the size by an inch or 2 after 30 minutes. I haven't found reliable reviews yet.
 
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
630
Points
18
My issue with my wife is her bulging tummy that I have been looking around for ways to help her. I think I have checked on those vibrators and another gadget is one that supposedly melts the fats in the middle. Based on my research on the reviews posted by the public, they are not really effective. At present I am investigating the product Slen 30 which is a gel that you apply to your tummy or even thighs and legs that will reduce the size by an inch or 2 after 30 minutes. I haven't found reliable reviews yet.

It's very frustrating to see our loved ones grow out of shape without having a viable solution to the problem. I'm touched about the situation of your wife's stomach and how you feel about it.

Have you tried getting her to workout regularly especially with abdominal drills, it's definitely going to be of great help to her.
 
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
506
Points
18
These stomach vibrators probably burn a few calories they say, also be careful because you could get a electric shock from these tummy vibrators as well. You should just work out more and modify you diet as well, to really lose that belly fat.
 
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
630
Points
18
These stomach vibrators probably burn a few calories they say, also be careful because you could get a electric shock from these tummy vibrators as well. You should just work out more and modify you diet as well, to really lose that belly fat.

Seriously, I'm never comfortable with using the stomach vibrator for any reason whatsoever. I see those that makes use of it as lazy people who don't have the energy to workout but are very comfortable seating down and wrapping the stomach vibrator over their belly to do the work for them.
 

Similar threads

CoachCelestine
Replies
2
Views
137
jenm_88
jenm_88
F
Replies
2
Views
350
FrenzyMaster
FrenzyMaster
C
Replies
5
Views
2K
AuxilabCN
A
Top