• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Stories from the Arnold- 2009

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Branch was so out of it, I don't think he even noticed he gave a tub of Cell-Tech to the wrong guy!

The funny thing is, IS felt Victor was robbed and deserved first. He texted me immediately after the prejudging claiming 1. Victor easily... 2. Kai 3. Branch

I texted back a couple hours later after seeing the pictures telling him that this show is between Kai and Branch.

I didn't see pictures, only the pre judging webcast where it looked like Vic was ahead, and the night show where I was way back and again Vic looked like he won based (mostly b/c his back is so impressive). I agreed once I saw quality pics...
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
IS sold his sole for some Cell Tech!
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
so I was encouraged to post this, as I was at the arnold classic this year. Some hilarious stories were had, here are a few.

Story #1

So, we (Flex, Turk, his gf, I) went to the booth where Kai's supplement sponsor was to see if he was there, and it was empty. So, Flex and I decided to go behind there and pretend that we worked there. So anyways, we were there, giving out samples of stuff they just left there (all they had left was little pocket cases for holding credit cards/ID's and such), and some guys came up and asked us about the products. They had this IGF-1 booster (whether it works I have no idea, highly doubtful), but anyways, since we pretend we work there, we need to promote the products. So I just start talking about the GH-IGF-1 axis (there was a pen and a notepad of paper right there, so I drew it), and how it leads to muscle growth, difference between liver and muscle IGF, etc etc.... and claimed that the product activated muscle IGF....

... so next thing we know, some guy comes up, asks us what we're doing, and we're just like "oh, just promoting these supplements).... turns out, he's the owner of the company (lol)...

anyways, me thinking I should cover our asses so the guy isn't pissed, I tell him how I was just explaining how IGF-1 causes muscle growth to clients... so then I explain it to him. We talk for a while, and then he tells me that he's really interested in having me to consulting for their product development (!!), so we exchange contact information, and then he gives me and Flex a tub of whey protein each!

Bump!

Anything ever happen with this??
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Branch just liked how you sucked up to him.
lol
 
Top