• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Story of a guy

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Maybe you should'nt be such a prude. If you were'nt so narrow minded, you wouldve accepted the fact that men like having fingers in their butt while getting a blow instead of getting freaked out about it.

The reason i moved back to my moms house is because you wouldnt put out, you wouldnt live my fantasies and you would'nt wax your anus. Might aswell get breakfast every morning then be with a dirty hag bag.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
So why you are dating him?

Why not?...

Reality, you answered you're own question....

I would like you to give your opinion about the following guy:

He is 25 years old. He works at an enterprise and studies at an open university. He has no bank account, rather than his mothers', who takes him breakfast every morning to his bed; and he enjoys it. He wont go abroad because he says he's too young. He hates spending money. He once invented that his grandmother was dying and he made his mother call his girlfriend's parents to give them the news so that he could leave her girlfriend's house to go back home. He thinks he is mature enough and everything is OK.

On a serious note: How do you expect us to give real advice when we all suspect you to be a troll? If you told us who the member is and he confirmed it or posted a picture of the two of you then we will know you're not just blowing hot air.

Prove you are talking about a member here and we will actually take you seriously.

Also, how could you tell Pickle "keep wishing", FYI he is probably the most attractive male specimen on this forum... by default, you've dated someone less attractive with a seemingly retarded disposition... Picke-1, Reality-0

Last edited:
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arcane is not my bf. I don't even know him. And by the way, he seems to be gay...

Well not anymore, I broke up with you. And I'm not gay, I have Pickle.

Obligatory pic to help the thread along:
%20Denise%20Milani%20006.jpg

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Reality, you answered you're own question....
Also, how could you tell Pickle "keep wishing", FYI he is probably the most attractive male specimen on this forum... by default, you've dated someone less attractive with a seemingly retarded disposition... Picke-1, Reality-0

awwww now now, im not that good.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol thats prolly like the ****tiest picture of you ive seen hahaha

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
its not a picture its a vid. but heres one a bit more current for my ex girlfriend so she can see what shes missing out on
damnwhosasexy-1.jpg

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Pickle have you been using Lurcher's camera?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
The bitch troll got mad lol.

**** you lady!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm seeing a red x on the pic I put up. Looks like it lasted less than 2 hours -_-

R

Reality459

well not now, your dumped.

I haven't been dumped, silly. I've dumped, which is not quite the same.
Anyways, today I went bowling, to feel a little bit better, with some friends and one of them unbelievably asked me out (he was dumped some time ago). I obviously said no, I think I can certainly do without a man for a while. Life sucks.. doesn't it?

R

Reality459

Prove you are talking about a member here and we will actually take you seriously.

I believe you guys have no right to know who I'm talking about, I just asked for opinions in first place, so don't be such a gossip...

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^:49:
Thats the thread we were thinking of, good work tech.

still no tits...

ps. ip ban then?

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
someone call the fbi
and max
and ron paul
and a flashy penis

let's get the best of mecca here in this thread.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMAO fdelval busted! i remember that thread!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
damn...

I was hopinh for some tities..