• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Street Fighter 4

co05

co05

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
302
Points
16
Is anyone here a SF4 fan?
I've been playing it for the past month or two but I still get my ass kicked by the guys at the arcade near my place. It doesn't help that my 360 red ringed, either. I've been missing out on a lot of practice.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
You have an arcade with SF4 cabinets? Thats pretty rare.
 
co05

co05

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
302
Points
16
You have an arcade with SF4 cabinets? Thats pretty rare.

Yup. Actually quite a few places have the cabs. The games are quite pricey, though.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
I have it for the PS3. Don't play very often though.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I got it for PC, frame rate is decent above 45.
got watercolor visual mode on, looks nice.
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
I got it for PC, frame rate is decent above 45.
got watercolor visual mode on, looks nice.

Why would you purchase a fighting game for PC?

Although I guess you could still use a PC controller but still, I would never purchase a fighting game on PC it would seem weird staring at a monitor playing Street Fighter... maybe its just me.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
Why would you purchase a fighting game for PC?

Although I guess you could still use a PC controller but still, I would never purchase a fighting game on PC it would seem weird staring at a monitor playing Street Fighter... maybe its just me.

I use my 360 controllers on my pc, also I have a PC on my 40" 1080P Sony tv and one on my projector (movies, games, etc. No actual work) Pretty nice too.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Why would you purchase a fighting game for PC?

Although I guess you could still use a PC controller but still, I would never purchase a fighting game on PC it would seem weird staring at a monitor playing Street Fighter... maybe its just me.

who said anything about purchasing
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
I use my 360 controllers on my pc, also I have a PC on my 40" 1080P Sony tv and one on my projector (movies, games, etc. No actual work) Pretty nice too.

Yea, that wouldn't be bad, but I was meaning I would find it weird playing a fighting looking at a monitor.


who said anything about purchasing

Then how else can you get a game..... !?! :e5dunno: lol
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Street Fighter II Turbo forever!!!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Or rapidshare/megaupload.
 
Top