• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

STRETCH MARKS!!!HELP

T

tavuthekid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
133
Points
18
I have been training for about three years now and i always had a problem with my legs getting bigger much more easy than the rest of my body.This year i took the decision to do everything the right way with no cheating in any section.What happened was i started getting bigger but also started having huge stretch marks in my arms but especially in my legs.If someone could help me i would appreciate that because i have tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
wear them proud not much you can do we all have them...
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^agree !!

but you can try Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula , that might help a little with the stretch marks :thumbsup2:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
^^agree !!

but you can try Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula , that might help a little with the stretch marks :thumbsup2:

Agreed, pregnant women use this. I have also read and heard of using Alpha Lipoic Acid, helps with stretch marks.
If neither work, it is just part of the territory with bodybuilding. Some get it worse than others genetically. Some people's dermis tears more easily than others due to lack of elasticity.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I get it bad near biceps, and outer pecs, rub cocoa butter, or shea butter etc.
 
shivsiddh

shivsiddh

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
128
Points
18
i have it on my shoulder .. god i hate it
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
never had it.



but if I did Im with Braaq
 
Shadow

Shadow

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
96
Points
6
Never had them but then I'm small :(
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ That's not always true...
 
T

tavuthekid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
133
Points
18
i tried a lot of things like cocoa butter,bio oil,hydrating cremes.But then yesterday while i was searching i found that zinc and the vitamin b complex help a lot . Also retin-a they say that helps a lot to make them less visible. Did anyone try any of this?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

tavuthekid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
133
Points
18
Agreed, pregnant women use this. I have also read and heard of using Alpha Lipoic Acid, helps with stretch marks.
If neither work, it is just part of the territory with bodybuilding. Some get it worse than others genetically. Some people's dermis tears more easily than others due to lack of elasticity.

did you see any results from the ones you heard?and if i could have a link to where you have read this i would appreciate it
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
my arms are FULL of them.

if your getting them because your growing mostly in muscle then be proud of them, its part of bodybuilding

if your getting them because your growing mostly in fat, then IMMEDIATELY re-do your diet and/or training and if you can lose a few pounds.

its not ok to get stretch marks IF the only reason your getting them is because your getting fatter
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
buy a GOOD lotion... dont buy any lotion thats less than 15 bucks unless it has coco butter which smells like piss IMO
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
buy a GOOD lotion... dont buy any lotion thats less than 15 bucks unless it has coco butter which smells like piss IMO

:49:

yea don't rub the cocoa butter close to your face :49:

i rub my body in with cocoa butter twice a day. my skin is really bad.. i have stretch marks all over... belly is full with it.. long and wide ones too.. over 1 inch
 

Similar threads

FrenzyMaster
Replies
0
Views
860
FrenzyMaster
FrenzyMaster
secondyearperry
Replies
16
Views
6K
cannonball33
C
TitanProgress
Replies
6
Views
270
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
Top