• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Strongman Kevin Nee collapsed 2x @ WGP 2007

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Props for Kevin tho the guy goes all the way

Kevin Nee came in fourth in the Car Dead Lift after managing seven reps 2007 World's Strongest Man.

Created in 1977, The World's Strongest Man™ has become the premier event in strength athletics. For over 30 years, the strongest men on the planet have come together in a series of unique and amazing tests of strength to determine The World's Strongest Man. The competition has travelled to stunning and varied locations such as Zambia, Iceland, Mauritius, Malaysia, Morocco, China and the USA.

For over three decades The World's Strongest Man has tested the limits of human strength, power, and endurance. The best strongmen on the planet and the most demanding challenges including Fingal's Fingers, Truck Pull, Dead Lift, Giant Farmers Walk, Plane Pull and the Atlas Stones have made the event a highlight in the TV calendar and the show a family favourite with a worldwide audience of over 220 million people.

Inspired by the Games of the Ancient Greeks, the Gladiators of Rome and Legends of Sports and Endurance, these giants amongst men compete with total commitment to their goal, to lift the trophy and take the world's greatest strength accolade... to become The World's Strongest Man!

Last edited by a moderator:
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like Kevin alot. I hope he continues to improve in the coming years.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Really strong guy!
I saw WGP some weeks ago, he he was my favorite :xyxthumbs:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like Kevin alot. I hope he continues to improve in the coming years.

Second that, hes only 22 atm so plenty of room for improvements

BigENYC

BigENYC

he might want to lay off the juice because his body might be getting too big for his heart. why else would a 22 yr old kid pass out during strenuous activity?
just look at that poor kid Jesse Marunde. i am convinced that some people's body can handle juice to a cretain degree and some can't. why else would an athlete in their 20's drop dead. dying is a process and unless he was born with a defective heart he should not have just dropped dead in his 20's.
i hope kevin just does the right thing by him and gets himself checked out and takes care of himself. good luck kevin.
(by the way before anyone jumps on me for talking in a negative way about steroids - i have done steroids in the past i am just of the opinion that too much of anything is no good.) take care everyone.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kevin is a real strongman talent. he's a guy to watch out for in the years to come if he can stay free from injury. he really is a hardcore guy that goes all the way. i'd like to see him and Arild Haugen (norwegian strongman talent) in the same contest some time. they're about the same age, Arild is a year older. i think those two are going to fight eachother for the world strongest man title in a few years if they keep improving at the rate they are now.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow that's scary...dude's an animal though. I saw pics of him at 15 and it was frightening.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i enjoy watchin kevin nee. Cant wait to see him in a couple years... he will dominate everything.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like Kevin, he is a beast.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, he's gota work on some cardio. Props for goin' all out, though.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
B

Batmanx007

its hard to go rep for rep with Mariusz

P

Painispleasure

Hey can anyone post the pic of him at 15 no luck myself finding it

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow. props to him for leaving it all out on the floor. I hope he doesn't drop dead during a future competition.