• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Stuck between Supplements.

E

eslamali005

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
20
Points
1
I am actually stuck between supplements and i do not know which ones to buy.
Here are the supplements i am thinking about.

Superdrol NG-Anabolic Xtreme
MASS FX-Anabolic Xtreme
Hyperdrol- Anabolic Xtreme
Decavol by AMS
1-Androsterone by AMS
4-AD by AMS

If any one could recommend something or knows about anything better let me know thanks.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
a buddy of mine took 4-AD, hes 44 and diabetic(this guy looks amazing tho!!!) he said that there a new andro that came out that not toxic to the liver, he says he gained a few pounds off it and hes a bit dryer too, he says you cant compare it to the original andro but he liked it, the rest idk sorry :)
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
I am actually stuck between supplements and i do not know which ones to buy.
Here are the supplements i am thinking about.

Superdrol NG-Anabolic Xtreme
MASS FX-Anabolic Xtreme
Hyperdrol- Anabolic Xtreme
Decavol by AMS
1-Androsterone by AMS
4-AD by AMS

If any one could recommend something or knows about anything better let me know thanks.

Man.... I really think that these are all sorta garbage... Plus.... you really don't have much research into these products. Who knows the negative side effects.

Lets get some info...

Age.... Years (or months) training, height, weight,... What you have taken in the past in reference to pro-hormones. Hit me back with all this and we will take a look at your options.
 
E

eslamali005

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
20
Points
1
Im 18, I have been working out about 4 years on and off. i'm 5'9 weighting 200. i have used deca vol only once.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
how much bodyfat do you have?
 
E

eslamali005

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
20
Points
1
I have 18% body fat.
 
E

eslamali005

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
20
Points
1
i gained 20 pounds in 2 months
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
89
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Anabolix
Replies
0
Views
135
Anabolix
Anabolix
Mika
Replies
6
Views
4K
Rex
R
Top