• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sulphur in Epistane

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dridz, it's pretty safe to say that those effects are much much more related to the fact that it's an oral steroid, rather than any sulfur in it, lol...

At the 40-50mg dose, I sincerely hope you're using a product like "on cycle"...

True, but i was more of giving my statement of my side effects and how my cycle went

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did well with the other. I want dry gains and I really like that about it. For PCT I am using reversitol. Go ahead and bash away about how I am not using Nolva but I have always come back just fine with something like reversitol. I really dont want to get too crazy with the orals, just a little something to put a little lean mass on. I only have 5 lbs to go until I am too heavy for light heavy so I want to stay in that class for one more show!

No bashing here. Both of my cycles have been OTC. So reversitol worked well? I am using it along with others for my next.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No bashing here. Both of my cycles have been OTC. So reversitol worked well? I am using it along with others for my next.

I know you wouldnt bash brother :gaysign: It has seemed to do real well in maintaining gains and brining the libido right back up!

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I'm sure you will have your nutrition and training tailored accordingly. Would love some before/afters:thumbsup2:

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to take havoc like candy for about a year. I noticed the "sulfer smell" isnt as strong as when I took it like a year and half ago.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

SD kicks ass for a 3 week cycle. Throw in some Liv 52 because I know Epi is terrible on the liver. What were your past orals? Cycle support is cheaper than life support if you can stand the taste (Peanut butter is tolerable).

Also remember that Life Support is only 1/2 the dosage of Cycle Support.

CYCLE SUPPORT

Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg
NAC 1200mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 300mg
Policosonol 20mg
Celery Seed Extract 150mg
Nettle Root 250mg
Idebenone 100mg

LIFE SUPPORT

Red Yeast Rice