• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

SUN CHIPS?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Just curious what people think about sun chips. I usually dont eat chips but my roomate has been buying them and I cant stop snacking on them. There made of whole grains and al lthe ingredients are whole as well. There is virtualy no fat and very little sugar. Do any of you think this could be used as a carb source. I think maybe because im biased cause there so good.

Here is the nutrition facts. Cant find the ingredients.

http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/sun-chips/original-flavor-9oz
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Ingredients are mostly grains. Seems fine to me! The fat isn't even saturated dominant.

Use it to supercharge your meals. Along with your other sources just grab 15 or so chips. I do this too :ughnoes:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ Im glad someone agrees with me. I will eat something with a good carb or protein source then with 2-3 handfulls of chips. I likey the cheddar :keke:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
I love the french onion flavour....there addicting as hell.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I just went through a bad in 3 days. I know what you guys mean. I eat them with my tuna or something that needs a little more flavor.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ what I did my last year in college was put mayo in the tuna can and kind of make tuna salad and then i would eat it with Doritos ( i no bad) Prolly do that this year but eat it with sun chips instead.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Oh man, I regret opening this thread....Now I cant stop thinking about monching down on a bag of chips :crymeariver:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Oh man, I regret opening this thread....Now I cant stop thinking about monching down on a bag of chips :crymeariver:

I know doesnt it suck to be dieting.
 
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
397
Points
16
My wife loves those damn cheddar one's, trying to diet right now so i just act like they are not in the house. Another thought, anything cheddar is good.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Peanut butter always cured my sweet cravings.
 
Top