• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Supplement help- Gear Cycle

bb4life

bb4life

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
141
Points
16
I made a post about this in the suplement section, but it kind of went unnoticed. I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about Gear Cycle by Fizogen or has possibly used it. If not, I would appreciate it if one of our super-smart members could possibly tell me as much as they can based on its contents. I've heard really good and some bad things about it so I need some input. Here's a link to a description of it-

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fiz/gear.html

Many thanks,

bb4life:xyxthumbs:
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
Looks to me like a bunch of BS too me. They name all their stuff after known steroids just to sway young guys to buy it.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Spend your money on something which is proved to work. Not something marketing hyped like this.
 
R

rogerrockmore

Member
Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
5
Points
1
yes that's for real
 
Last edited by a moderator:
granitesoldier69

granitesoldier69

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
13
Points
1
different things work for different people but before the ban a few years ago i used to use the Fizogen line. Gear cycle was useless without the on cycle, off cycle, and mid cycle. Gear cycle was suppose to be took for two weeks then off for one week. it seemed like a good line to me then, but now i dont know.
 
Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
325
Points
16
There are alot of names they try to make sound like a steriod but this is not a product that appears to contain any. With that being said I do not know much about it:xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

dilatedmuscle
Replies
14
Views
5K
Natzo
Natzo
Bodybuilding_Video
Replies
0
Views
42
Bodybuilding_Video
Bodybuilding_Video
Top