• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Supplements do you take

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robert

I know that the finest supplements is just a well-balanced diet. The issue is that my diet isn't ideal, and I have a 9-to-5 job. I'm just interested what supplements others use.

J

joseph

The following supplements i take, innutrition gold standard whey -iso mass xtreme gainer, neurocore pre workout -multi-vitamin

May i know which you're currently taken ?

R

Robert

The following supplements i take, innutrition gold standard whey -iso mass xtreme gainer, neurocore pre workout -multi-vitamin

May i know which you're currently taken ?
On Whey
Kirkland Multivitamin

Please let me know if you propose anything else, but I'm really interested in other people's supplementing.

E

Eason

Please let me know if you propose anything else, but I'm really interested in other people's supplementing.
Every body is unique you have to find your own optimal state. ON whey is a good supplement i my self use it when i was new
Better to remove Multivitamin Flaxseed Oil as the same protein available in the ON Whey

C

Charles

I'm not generally a fan of Muscletech, but Neurocore is a true hardcore.

R

Robert

Every body is unique you have to find your own optimal state. ON whey is a good supplement i my self use it when i was new
Better to remove Multivitamin Flaxseed Oil as the same protein available in the ON Whey
I feel the same way; most of my friends advised me to get rid of it, and now you're saying the same thing. I'll take a look

I'm not generally a fan of Muscletech, but Neurocore is a true hardcore.
I agree with you, however I had the similar reaction when I took jack3d. It's time to increase the scoops. I don't enjoy taking preworkout supplements, but they do give me that extra push to get going.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know that the finest supplements is just a well-balanced diet. The issue is that my diet isn't ideal, and I have a 9-to-5 job. I'm just interested what supplements others use.

You might need to consult a doctor before taking any supplements especially for body building.

The only supplements I've ever taken were vitamins. A balanced diet is ideal as you mentioned but you will need to consume more than your daily intake to build muscles.

S

SolidSa

I like to keep it simple, I use Ultimate Nutritions Pro Star whey for post workout and BCCA as intra workout drink. BCCA helps in muscle recovery and Whey helps to build muscles. You can also have another whey serving in the day, if you diet doesn't cover your protein intake. Supplements are really helpful for people who are always on the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.