• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Support Rand PAUL NOW!!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mitch mconnel doucebag is helping out Rands opponent,
donate to help out!!!

http://www.randpaul2010.com/

this would suck if he loses, it would suck BIg, Time.
i donated 25$...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was actually invited last week to go to Kentucky to campaign this coming week by Jeff Frazee, wish they gave me more notice. But Rand should win this race, he is leading very well in the polls and has gotten some great endorsements.

He's not quite his dad, but he is close and he is much more electable for President someday than Ron is, he speaks much more fluently and articulately for the average idiot to understand. Go Rand!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was actually invited last week to go to Kentucky to campaign this coming week by Jeff Frazee, wish they gave me more notice. But Rand should win this race, he is leading very well in the polls and has gotten some great endorsements.

He's not quite his dad, but he is close and he is much more electable for President someday than Ron is, he speaks much more fluently and articulately for the average idiot to understand. Go Rand!

ya, hes doing good, i like how he went to every county to do speeches, and speak up. thats tough work there.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DONAATEEE

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ YESS