• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
projectgetshredded.com

Support the troops!!!!

Pain

VIP
Are there any videos on youtube that doesn't make the troops look like kids?

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Their not marines, their just dipshits who are fed shit info to join
or brainwashed to join, or have no fucking life at home
then they "the ones who live" come back home all fucked up. and violent as shit
some of those vids i've... just sad, thats the type of shit the Nazis/terrorists themselves would do to our own pets/animals. etc.

truely sad.

im glad i backed away from joining the Marines
i'd most likely would've been put in a squad sooner or later
with some fucking demonic shit faces like them

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

normally i should feel despised with this video but somehow i dont

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and what will happen when those phychos return to civil life?

(which is something i dont desire, i hope they would get rotten there with the animalls they killed just for fun)

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

normally i should feel despised with this video but somehow i dont

7Do not be deceived. God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. 9Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. –Galatians 6:7-9

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^i don't understand what you want to say.care to explain in non biblical writing?

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
these guys have nothing else to do? wtf.

heartless pieces of shit, I hope a grenade goes off in their hand while they're trying to throw it in the middle of a heard of sheep, fuck tarts.

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THey want their 72 virgins so badly...
bet when they die, and end up in hell they'll be tortured for all eternity by having their body skinned and unskinned every split second, FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!