• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

sustamix 250

SRB

SRB

is this fake or real? hebei general labs
Sustamix 250
nandrolone decanoate 200
Testosterone cypionate 200
testosterone enethante 200
testosterone propionate 100

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It could be real but it would be really painful to inject with that concentration. I would be very weary with anything over 300mgs/ml unless you know who's making it. And even then, over 300mgs will hurt because of the BA/BB ratio you will be using.

SRB

SRB

i have been using for like 3 weeks now , and i have put up like 4 kg , this stuff is really good ,

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How are the injections? Painful? Sust 250 is usually just a mix of test esters that equals 250mgs of tests. If its what you say it is that would be kinda crazy but hell if its working, can't argue with that. I wish you could send some away to a lab. I am really curious if that mix is really in there.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is this fake or real? hebei general labs
Sustamix 250
nandrolone decanoate 200

that doesn't make sense, dude.

As far as I can see from the pic below there is not nandrolone in it and judging from the dosages you postet nothing ads up to be "250".

sustamix-250_big.jpg

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that doesn't make sense, dude.

As far as I can see from the pic below there is not nandrolone in it and judging from the dosages you postet nothing ads up to be "250".

sustamix250_big-1.jpg

:xyxthumbs:

agree.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SRB--> why did you post this

nandrolone decanoate 200

These are just some of their other products and have nothing to do with Sustamix250.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SRB--> why did you post this

These are just some of their other products and have nothing to do with Sustamix250.

That makes a ton more sense. He was asking if the lab is real. Now adays its hard to tell since there are very few legit labs and most are underground labs.

So what are you taking SRB?

SRB

SRB

just taking this susta 250 i bought 10 bottles of this stuff from a friend , so it seems kinda good , this is my first time i use roids it seems to work my veins has grown alot too they are much bigger than they used to be ,

i was thinking about to stack with some stuff anyone know what could be good to stack with this gear?

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just taking this susta 250 i bought 10 bottles of this stuff from a friend , so it seems kinda good , this is my first time i use roids it seems to work my veins has grown alot too they are much bigger than they used to be ,

i was thinking about to stack with some stuff anyone know what could be good to stack with this gear?

If this is your first time then just stick with the Sustamix at a 250mg-500mg EW. 250mg should do the trick though.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya run this through and watch for side effects, not just visual sides but also like blood pressure and other internal sides also. This will help you know what to do to counter the sides so when you have more compounds you know what is causing your sides.

SRB

SRB

ok thnx guys :)