• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Swimming

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
Does anyone know a good forum/website where they know there stuff when it comes to swimming?... since i`m looking to improve my swimming... and no i will not be migrating there :p
 
R

RIP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
66
Points
8
What do you want to know? Maybe my wife can help she was an all state swimmer and water polo player.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Well I cannot say that I know a good forum for swimming alone, but there are so many health and workout forums out there and I am sure they all have subsections and subforums on there. I love to swim and I consider one of the best exercises that you can do, and it works so many different muscle groups. I really should be doing it more, but it is not really the most convenient thing to do for an exercise, at least not for me. Maybe something like this would be a good little shot in the arm though, so thanks for sharing.
 
D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
217
Points
18
I donot know a swimming forum however, it shouldn't be hard to find if it existed out there, right? Searching engines might help.

You may also try to pose your doubts here, I am sure people in here are well conversant with that sport too.
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
229
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
0
Views
641
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
Kayce
Replies
0
Views
3K
Kayce
Kayce
Top