• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sylvester Stallone, Big and Ripped at 60!!!

MetalMX

MetalMX

What is this guy on?

I know he recently got busted in australia for trying to smuggle 48 vials of GH into the country and was fined $10,000 dollars. He has also admitted to using testosterone. I think this guys on a lot of gear, hell who wouldn't want to look like that at 60. Go SLY!!! :2:

Apparently this is how he was training for his upcoming Rambo 4 role:

If you saw Rambo I and II, you would have noticed how dramatically Stallone's physique changed between the two movies. He was unquestionably far more ripped in the second one, thanks to the rigorous training of renowned Franco Columbu and his implementation of a double-split routine. That's right folks; Sly put in a decent amount of work into his physique, it didn't just come to him naturally.

Chances are, undo-able for many other men his age, 61, he utilized the double split routine again for Rambo IV -- 6 days a week, two times a day (including cardio).

Sylvester Stallone As John Rambo.

An Example Of His Program

3 sets of 12 reps to be performed on every exercise

Monday/Wednesday/Friday:

Morning

Chest
Back
Abs
Cardio

Afternoon

Shoulders
Arms
Abs
Cardio

Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday:

Morning

Calves
Thighs
Cardio

Afternoon

Rear Delts
Traps
Abs
Cardio

Using anywhere from 8-12 reps and 3-4 sets, resting minimally between sets and exercises in order to keep his heart rate up would be the best program to rip up on short notice for a movie such as this with maximal weight for the rep-range.

Remember, Sly is a machine; there's no such thing as a "light day" with him. With someone of his age, it's a difficult task to try to burn fat AND build muscle simultaneously, which is why he would have to work at maximum effort all the time.

Cardio would be done 5 days a week on an empty stomach for 30 minutes in the morning, with a heart rate approximately 65-85% of his max, and again in the evening for the same amount of time with the same heart rate.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have to give him credit for managing to get in good shape in short space of time at that age.
His training methods have always been fairly intensive through preparing for all his films.
When he was training for the likes of Rocky 3, and the 4th Rambo and Rambo 2 (the same year) he ended up in hospital a couple of times. Not obviously the best way to train necessarily but he certainly pushed himself.

ricca509

ricca509

He's great. He has been great in every film, I like his way to get in shape, he's great!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope to look like he does one day, even in my young age.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Props for keeping in shape, but his movies still suck.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
that picture is a few years old. His physique would look so much better if it wasnt for the pec tear :(

V

vdawg

flex, whos that girl?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Props for keeping in shape, but his movies still suck.

What? Have you seen Rocky 3? One of the most inspiring movies ever.

Congrats Sly, roids, HGH or not.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

ROCKS

sly is the best

i rekon rocky 4 he is at his buffest, ripped to the shit house, i love the guy

mjappe

mjappe

Not bad in Cliffhanger, specially when he is climbing the ice rock...Just in a grey Tee, the arms are like El Gigantico with veins like snakes- coolest ever!

B

Batmanx007

Yeah, I wanna know who that girl is too. Very nice