• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Sylvester Stallone pics

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Sylvester Stallone isn't a pro bodybuilder but he's always had a great physique. Let's post Sylvester Stallone pics!

Sylvester Stallone Sylvester Stallone1

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
One of my favorite actors going way back!

f68612d0c3d7e191d6a736213cf716e7-1.jpg


Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Another Sylvester Stallone pic. Ripped.
Sylvester Stallone

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
119
Points
18
Sylvester Stalon usually does this thing with his upper lip that i just like. And the guy is aging gracefully i must say.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Another great Sylvester Stallone picture!

1599367927099

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Top