• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Synthol Abuse

mjappe

mjappe

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
107
Points
16
Insane in da membrane.. crazy insane, got no brain...:iorofl:
1.52 in to the vid - is that for real or photo shoped, he remind me of some one but I can't reckon who....Any body??
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
:rofl3:

Lazy c@nts :shakefist: looks absolutely fucking horrible.
 
NeverLetGo

NeverLetGo

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
9
Points
1
obsession... poor people...

BTW what's the name of the song?
 
F

fedor86

New member
Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
1
Points
1
nasty stuff....but do they actually get stronger? that stuff's just implants isn't it?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pingu

pingu

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
342
Points
16
Insane in da membrane.. crazy insane, got no brain...:iorofl:
1.52 in to the vid - is that for real or photo shoped, he remind me of some one but I can't reckon who....Any body??
Its thomas stellander, a Norwegian bodybuilder, IFBB.. I've met him, his huuuge.. The photo is photoshoped tough...

Heres an article from 2008, in norwegian tough, but you can use an translator or something:
http://www.treningsforum.no/php/art.php?id=638
 
JoaoT

JoaoT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
324
Points
18
I just know that he's an moron
 
DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
173
Points
18
Daddie when I grow up I want to be just like this dork with 90cm guns :doh:


 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ yep, and he should be an 'example' for all other retards who shoot synthol in their bodies.
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
334
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
N
Replies
8
Views
2K
Mildredtabitha
Mildredtabitha
Top