• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Synthol

N

Nbrad14

New member
Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2023
Messages
3
Points
3
I have two 10ml of Synthol will that do anything at all? 10 in each bicep???
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Throw that shit away.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
WTF man? Are you stupid? Nobody in here is stupid enough to touch that shit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
For real, go find a dumpster and toss that shit in there.

Then proceed to set that dumpster on fire, to prevent you from wanting to go back and try and retrieve anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk, Charlie, KaiGold and 1 other person
M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Joined
Mar 4, 2017
Messages
185
Points
28
I have two 10ml of Synthol will that do anything at all? 10 in each bicep???
No terrible idea trash it get a fresh bottle of Esikclean or legit synthol and follow the standard protocol you’ll need about 100ml for a good run.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk, Charlie and KaiGold
N

Nbrad14

New member
Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2023
Messages
3
Points
3
I got it from avo gen off naps just two 10ml bottles just put in biceps I’m not using it again just make my biceps catch up especially left bicep
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk and Charlie
M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Joined
Mar 4, 2017
Messages
185
Points
28
We’ll the premise is to stretch the fascia and also fill up the muscle. So in your biceps 20 ml would last 10 days at the lowest dose for one arm or 5 days for both it’s 1ml per head per day then 2 ml then 3ml per head per day it’s quite painful by week 3.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk and Charlie
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
It's fake man. Use other gear and build.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
Everyone says you should throw it away. Well, it is good to take advice of the more experienced ones. I've if you lost money buying it. You will save your health.
 
Top