• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SYRINGE PROBLEM

C

CherryBluntZ

The only size syringes i can get my hands on right now are 28g. I know these are obviously not a good size but is it still possible to draw and inject with them?

C

CherryBluntZ

can anyone help me out???

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why can you only get that size of a pin? thats the size of an insulin needle, its pretty damn hard to withdraw oil with that size, if not impossible, where do you get your pins? order some online because this just wont cut it.

http://www.gpzservices.com/

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, I'm with Serb. You can try and warm up the oil but I have trouble drawing cold oil with a 25 guage. No reason not to be able to get more needles. Most communitys have it so its not illegal to buy needles to stop the spread of HIV and AIDS so being legal mostly isn't a problem.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you have a feed store or a farm and ranch supply close? If you so you can most gage needles there. I know at Vet Line down the road from my house they have every gage possible just setting out.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you have a feed store or a farm and ranch supply close? If you so you can most gage needles there. I know at Vet Line down the road from my house they have every gage possible just setting out.

Thats true but check your local laws, most places you can just walk into the pharmacy and get what ever needles you need.