• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Talk to doctor about use of steroids?

M

Masaru

The usage of steroids being illegal, can we actually talk about it to our doctor? Like advice on how to take it, how to avoid side effects, etc. or would he report us to the authorities?

I am exaggerating but really what would a doctor do?

Reactions: KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would find a doctor you trust and discuss it with him if you'd are going to do that stuff. It can be used safely especially with a doctor's supervision.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

F

fatboy358

The usage of steroids being illegal, can we actually talk about it to our doctor? Like advice on how to take it, how to avoid side effects, etc. or would he report us to the authorities?

I am exaggerating but really what would a doctor do?
Your insurance will raise to a point that it’s not affordable.

C

Charles

Anabolic steroids are performance-enhancing medicines that enhance muscle growth and reduce fat while also triggering a slew of negative side effects.

S

SolidSa

Try to consult doctors who have prior experience treating athletes. Many doctors specialize in handling sports clients, they have a very different perspective when it comes to performance enhancers, be open with them. They would definitely help you, if they find if you have any other health issues that prohibit using performance enhancers, then they would advise you not to.

E

Eason

I advice not to use it since Steroid use is dangerous for several reasons, including the high risk of infection, their illegal status in most places, and potential for mental addiction

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think a doctor would report you because it is in their policy to keep patient information secret. And if you ask it from a doctor and they refuse to help, it only means you will find the information you want from somewhere else and this is why a doctor will not refuse to help because they are the only ones who won't mislead you.

P

pgcc604

I don't think a doctor would report you because it is in their policy to keep patient information secret. And if you ask it from a doctor and they refuse to help, it only means you will find the information you want from somewhere else and this is why a doctor will not refuse to help because they are the only ones who won't mislead you.
come on you serious the doctor is going to report you if you ask him about steroids are telling you taking them first of all there's something called doctor patient privilege he's not allowed to divulge any medical information unless you are a harm to yourself that you could be a harm to yourself or to somebody else. for him to divorce that information you would have to sign your hippa back right awa.
why in the world you would want to talk to a doctor about steroids I have no idea because none of them have any damn clue not even endocrinologist know what the hell they're talking about. I've experienced it believe me if you ask a doctor about them all you going to get is a lecture and how bad they are and how you should stop they won't give you any reasons why they don't know any reasons why they're just going to tell you that because it's the line that goes around and that's what people think

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk