• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Tarek 2 weeks out of NY

Member70353

Member70353

Banned
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
204
Points
0
Tarek Elsetouhi was guest posing at Schorndorf, Germany, on Saturday, May 2nd.
He performed an imaginative routine:
BW03972 1


He was in excellent shape:
BW04062 1

BW04072 1

He pleased the crowd by strutting through the auditorium:
BW04282 1

BW04292 1

BW04302 1

BW04322 1

He told his fans, he was ready for the New York show:
BW04362 1

BW04342 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
642
Points
16
nice pics...umm did he just try to saw his hand off? NUTS!
 
Member70353

Member70353

Banned
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
204
Points
0
No, only his armlet.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Tarek looks good for 2 weeks out !!!

thanks for the pic's bro :thumbsup2:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
2 weeks? looks more like 2 days. great physique.
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
damn he looks great. I like his creativeness on stage too
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
A combination of Cutler and Paco to me.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
oh boy another gladiator.. here we go again...

Wait ? What?

HE'S CUTTING HIS ARM OFF!! :turborun::turborun: Sweet!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He looks more like a few days out...
 
A4tech

A4tech

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
50
Points
6
others
 

Attachments

  • _MG_4263.JPG
    _MG_4263.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 237
  • _MG_4262.JPG
    _MG_4262.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 249
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Can you say

Silvio Abs?
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
the guy is looking mighty 7 days out!
 
8thWonder

8thWonder

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
95
Points
8
freeeeeeaaaaaaaak legs
 
GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
90
Points
6
all of these middle eastern guys have crazy legs
 

Similar threads

Big VIC
Replies
31
Views
15K
Jusa*
J
P
Replies
6
Views
5K
Napol3onator
Napol3onator
musclelovergr
Replies
5
Views
10K
kamalagsam
kamalagsam
Top