• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Taxpayers Clearing House

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: :49:

This is frickin priceless.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Have you ever tried to talk to a average person about these bailouts & the stimulus? Everyone I've talked to says pretty much the same thing. "The government has to do something. They can't let these huge companies go out of business. It would ruin our economy."

It's so sad.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you ever tried to talk to a average person about these bailouts & the stimulus? Everyone I've talked to says pretty much the same thing. "The government has to do something. They can't let these huge companies go out of business. It would ruin our economy."

It's so sad.

LOL. My economics teacher even says the same thing and i just wanna take my head and bang it on the desk.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
LOL. My economics teacher even says the same thing and i just wanna take my head and bang it on the desk.
then when you argue with them, they always ask "Well, what should the government be doing...?"

They just can't accept the fact that the government shouldn't be involved at all. Government interference is one of the main reasons we are in this mess.