• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Team Coleman or Team Cutler?

Which team are you on?


  • Total voters
    328
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
CaptainCharisma said:
how do we use them?


I will add them to your account, if notice i have "Team Cutler" under my name, LIGHT WEIGHT has Team Coleman.

If anyone wants different Team images made up.. just ask here.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
and members have user images too now, didnt want them to feel left out. :D
 
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
Pain said:
I will add them to your account, if notice i have "Team Cutler" under my name, LIGHT WEIGHT has Team Coleman.

If anyone wants different Team images made up.. just ask here.

k if we can have different ones, can i have a Team Heath one?
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
CaptainCharisma said:
k if we can have different ones, can i have a Team Heath one?


sure, i'll have to get it made it first.
 
Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
994
Points
36
where is my team banner?


oh can i have TEAM SPIKE as my banner?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Big Poppa Pump said:
where is my team banner?


oh can i have TEAM SPIKE as my banner?

I believe Team Cutler members will be the lasts to have their banners placed.
 
Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
994
Points
36
i hope i get a TEAM SPIKE banner :ughfingers:
 
Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
994
Points
36
mvsf1 said:
CHoose between him and King Cutler!!! :runinafire:
im pretty sure i have proven myself during my time here that i am a die hard cutler fan


and aren't you a "team arnie boss" member :hsughup:
 
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
Arcane1129 said:
No he doesn't. :eek5nono:

yes it does, unless your a respected member you gotta denouce...so too bad mini:hsughr:
 
Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18
TEAM COLEMAN of course, look at my avatar... :hsughr:
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
Dont forget about my TEAM CUTLER banner.
 

Similar threads

Top