• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Superbolic

Team Dexter Jackson open for business.

Pain

VIP
Future Mr.Olympia?

ibmed1-1.png

2ro564g-1.jpg

Who wants in?

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
vvry tempting..so many great guys..I'll have to think about this one and get back to you

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry Pain. no other team is for me except team Coleman. part of being on a team is to stick by your guy no matter what shape he's in or what he's doing.

would be curious to see how strong Team Dexter is once the ball gets rolling though.

joshuaaa

sign me up please aswell, love dexter saw him at australia pro show :)

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
There's been a few technical problems with getting this group set up but we'll try to fix it soon. Thanks for your patience.

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i cant beleive some are leaving team heath and wolf for team dex...... you guys have good judgment to notice the quality dex has over these two that not many notice.... if you were at milossarcev.com they are all probably boasting about wolf coz its one of their athletes

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
sorry Pain. no other team is for me except team Coleman. part of being on a team is to stick by your guy no matter what shape he's in or what he's doing.

would be curious to see how strong Team Dexter is once the ball gets rolling though.

kudos for sticking with coleman.... he will always have a team, im chosing team dex because he is an amazing athlete and is an uncrowned mr olympia. coleman is still the best