• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Team Wolf Open For Business

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
.:::X-Treme:::. and Oloz - you guys are both in. :xyxthumbs:
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
I would like to be a part of Team Wolf please...DA BIG BAD WOLF!
 
M

Mrtsoy

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
17
Points
1
Hmm, as much as I like Cutler(his persona and all) I think Wolf fits my Mr. Olympia vision more. Sides, me and my girl thought he won last night, so please add me to Team Wolf ^^
 
Scotty

Scotty

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2007
Messages
34
Points
6
Im in. The Big Bad Wolf is next years winner!
 
Scotty

Scotty

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2007
Messages
34
Points
6
Thanx line. I will do team wolf proud :xyxthumbs:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I want to join :3

Vic has enough followers, I want to give my support to the new guy in town.
 
bbfreak86

bbfreak86

Member
Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
13
Points
1
Im with the Wolf Pac as well.....amazing conditioning he brought to the olympia this year...next year he'll deff. be top 3,
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
medicineman

medicineman

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
98
Points
18
i wanna join team wolf
ive been following him since he won the world amateur champs.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Team Dennis Wolf is officially open for business!

Members that want to support Wolf apply here.



I would like to if I could do two teams at once, but I want Victor to win the next olympia and I want Wolf to do even better as well. But if I had to decide on just one, ill stick with Vic:tiphat:
 
.:::X-Treme:::.

.:::X-Treme:::.

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
52
Points
6
.:::X-Treme:::. and Oloz - you guys are both in. :xyxthumbs:

excelent!!! thanks buddy!!! muchas gracias compadre...saludos desde chile!!! :tiphat:
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
:crymeariver: you should have pmed pain.... I would have been teh first to signup :keke:

hook me up arbiter :xyxthumbs:

and im stealing that first pic for my avatar
 
Most Muscular

Most Muscular

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
80
Points
6
put me down for team wolf :xyxthumbs:
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
thank you kindly good sir

grinding on all the ladies while pounding back jagerbombs?
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Why not me ?

Am I like the black sheep of the family ?
 

Similar threads

Top