Ironslave
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,104
- Points
- 38
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.


I've taken around 2.5 grams of caffeine in one shot.
I didn't feel to well that day.
haha I'm sure that fat bitch drinks a couple liters of mountain dew

I've taken around 2.5 grams of caffeine in one shot.
I didn't feel to well that day.
hahaha.... I remember JB mentioning that, he fucked up the dose I do believe.
He meant to take 250mg...... he took 2,500 mg, lolz.
One shot of what? Your tolerance for stimulants must be extremely high to have that much and not end up in the hospital. That would give me a heart attack.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.