• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tennis - Monte Carlo Masters 2021

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Monte Carlo Masters 2021 has started with the familiar names in the list of seeded participants. Novak Djokovic is the top seed followed by 3rd seed Rafael Nadal and 4th seed Stefanos Tsitsipas. It is unfortunate that 2nd seed Daniil Medvedev turned positive for covid so he is in isolation for now. The Russian is so disappointed but vowed to enter the next tournament when he gets well.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Top seed Novak Djokovic suffered a big upset in the hands of unseeded Dan Evans of the UK in 2 sets of 6-4, 7-5. It was a close one but Djokovic was not able to rebound after the surprise loss of the first set. However, Evans is not really unseeded because he is #33 in the world rankings. That leaves Rafael Nadal as the highest seed (#3) in the tournament.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here are the pairings for the quarterfinals of the Masters:
- Seed #3 Rafael Nadal vs #6 Andrey Rublev
- Seed #4 Stefano Tsitsipas vs Alejandro Davidovich Fokina
- Seed #11 David Goffin vs Dan Evans
- Seed #15 Fabio Fognini vs Casper Ruud

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The semifinals match up:
- Seed #4 Stefano Tsitsipas vs giant-killer Dan Evans
- Seed #6 Andrey Rublcv vs Casper Ruud

The quarterfinals resutts:
- Rublev bested Rafael Nadal 6-2, 4-6, 6-2
- Tsitsipas won over Alejandro Davidovich Fokina in a walkover
- Evans eliminated David Goffin 5,7-, 6-3, 6-4
- Ruud defeated Fabio Fognini 6-4, 6-3

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The favorites prevailed in the semifinals to meet for the trophy of the Monte Carlo Masters 2021. Stefano Tsitsipas is slightly favored over Andrey Rublev but they are close when it comes to seeding. However, Tsitsipas proved his 4th ranking in the world by subduing Rublev in 2 sets of 6-3, 6-3. The Greek champion collects the 251,000 Euros prize money.