• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Teofimo Lopez vs George Kambosos, Jr

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After defeating heavy favorite Vasiliy Lomachenko, WBO, WBA and IBF lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez will defend his 3 belts against George Kambosos on June 19 in Miami under the aegis of Triller which won the purse bid. Lopez is undefeated with 16 wins and 12 KOs while Kambosos is also undefeated with 19 wins and 10 KOs.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Teofimo - Lomachenko fight was epic. I still can't believe that actually took place. I can't wait to see Teofimo Lopez go against George Kambosos.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
June 19 is day full of amazing fights. People are going to have a problem choosing what fight to order.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everything is all set for Teofimo Lopez’s first defense of his belt against George Kambosos, Jr. The betting odds are heavily and massively in favor of the young champion to defeat Kambosos with the odds pegged at -950 which means you have to bet $950 to win $100. Kambosos is a +525 underdog that your $100 can win $525 if the belt would change hands.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Apparently Teofimo Lopez has coronavirus. The entire 'Triller Fight Club Card including the Main event' has been rescheduled for August 14.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope he feels well soon. He is a fighter I'm sure he is going to power through.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is sad news for the awaited lightweight bout between Teofimo Lopez and George Kambosos, Jr. Here is another victim of covid. Teofimo is positive of covid so the fight is postponed for August according to the promoter. As of the latest the August fight may again be moved to September probably due to the health condition of Teofimo.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is sad news for the awaited lightweight bout between Teofimo Lopez and George Kambosos, Jr. Here is another victim of covid. Teofimo is positive of covid so the fight is postponed for August according to the promoter. As of the latest the August fight may again be moved to September probably due to the health condition of Teofimo.

I really hope that will not happen. I'm pretty sure Teofimo will be well way before August.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure the fight will not be rescheduled again. I want to believe Teofimo will be up and training before then.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure the fight will not be rescheduled again. I want to believe Teofimo will be up and training before then.

We must pray for his speed recovery.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Loma just won his fight against Nakatani. All we are waiting for is for Teofimo to get well and whoop Kambosos' ass. No pressure.