• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Ask an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Anything!

Terminator salvation (REAL trailer)

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Sony Pictures Entertainment

:tear: :crymeariver:

edit: i've just found another one(real), but dunno how much it will be available lol
looking forward to it :2:

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I paused it when Bale appeared, he looks rugged enough (facial hair, and clothe style fits movie well) and seems like theres definitely going to be a surprise.
weird though that this is the beginning of a new Trilogy, kinda makes sense.

the timeline ends around 2030? right, and in this movie its a while after the nuke-attack.
dang...

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I paused it when Bale appeared, he looks rugged enough (facial hair, and clothe style fits movie well) and seems like theres definitely going to be a surprise.
weird though that this is the beginning of a new Trilogy, kinda makes sense.

the timeline ends around 2030? right, and in this movie its a while after the nuke-attack.
dang...

He gets killed 4th of Juli 2032 according to the timetravel map I've seen.
The same Terminator (T-850) appears in Terminator 3, he goes back 2033

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hear Roland Kickinger is going to reprise Arnie's role in this as far as playing the T-800. How big a role it will be I don't know.

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow movie looks awesome.... I hope Roland fits the role as the terminator but i have my doubts. Thanks D.

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think we're so used to seeing Arnold as the T-man, that it's just so hard to imagine/picture another actor as he has done a good job with being T-man.
sometimes change is good, remember? listen To Obama. :keke: