• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles?

P

Pain

VIP
Is this show watchable? The trailer for season 1 looked lke a joke but I've heard good things about it. Anyone here watch it? Is it worth getting into to?

:xmashsughdunno:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i ever only watched 10 minutes of it, it wasn't to bad tho ive also heard good things about it

P

Pain

VIP
It continues the story after the 2nd movie, right?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I watch it, Its not really good maybe not even good, but I am a Terminator lover so santasmile.

I might add that season 2 is FAR better then the first season, even though there are episodes were I want to cry because of rage.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
It continues the story after the 2nd movie, right?

Its in a different timeline since timetravel in one episode, but it starts out after T2 yes

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't exactly hang out to watch it. It was more of a "if it was on".

I still think of Summer Glau as River Tam. Bring Back Firefly!!!!!
venting-1.gif

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My uncle watches it and says it was great... I on the other hand didn't want to get into it because usually TV series destroy the original story and I didn't want to get pissed off about it.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was disappointed after first season pilot ,but i kept watching it and now for me its the most interesting TV show out there.

P

Pain

VIP
Watched the first episode this morning and wasn't sure if this show was serious or a parody. Also, Please don't tell me the female terminator and John Conner have a love affair through the series?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Watched the first episode this morning and wasn't sure if this show was serious or a parody. Also, Please don't tell me the female terminator and John Conner have a love affair through the series?

Not yet anyway

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

"stick your manly male flesh in my stainless steel interior, rub that motor oil over me aahh.."

i didn't watch any of it yet, just video clips/ads etc
visuals are usually shat on TV series.