• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Terrordrome(PIC HEAVY)

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
:drool:
Just came across this site on the net:

Now it is fan-made...but not like anything you've ever seen before!!!
Michael_portrait01_Final-1.jpg

Leatherface_portrait01_Final-1.jpg

Chucky_portrait01_Final-1.jpg


A free demo is available to download...
Im still getting over the shock value.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I... don't know if I should laugh or cry.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Why did they make a game for this Jason wins hands down vs. all of them he CAN'T die.
The others are just lucky they found ways to live or come back.

Jason just cannot die.
 
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
The trailer:



Really no words to explain how good it looks. I hope some big company takes notice and releases it to next-gen consoles.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Not bad at all, gotta agree with you FUman. does need some "publicity"
 
Top