Zomb131
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2006
- Messages
- 51
- Points
- 6
^ not too bad, i would say 50mg winny/day but your call.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Ok.... this is my 6th day on so far and i think im fatter! Yeah i know weird, i was 107kgs and up 112kgs now! Just been eating heaps of protein + a bit of carbs so far.
Could this be from aromatization from the gear?
Maybe your diet it fucked up. Could be water too. Get a bodyfat test done.
I mean i started with low test levels producing less than the normal man per week 70mg and now ive put in 700mg this week + Anavar 50mg ED, should the test be dropped possibly to maybe 250mg?
Nope.
Will nolvadex help to combat estrogen sufficiently?
Ask yourself what is Nolva. It is a SERM so how will that do anything with anything other then Gyno?
I'm trying to get some Armidex as soon as possible right now.
Good to have it on hand, but unless your getting gyno don't use it. Stop worring.
Dude I don't quiet understand your pct. What's the point in using both nolva and clomid? Also without hcg I don't think your pct will do any good..

Ok Zomb thanks, yer i am over reacting lol. Ill shut up now hehe.
This first week i've been noticing honestly very defensive and aggressive behaviour if someone challenges me or says anything in a bad way i fling, like sudden outburst lol its very weird i'm usually a pretty quiet person no way like me. I was thinking it was something to do with estrogen but its probably normal.
Yeah it definitly water retention this morning feel ALOT lighter.

I totally agree. The natural testosterone production is at its peak in those late teens/early 20 years and this kid is going to shut them down by running this much gear. Test and anavar? Even for someone older, I would say that's redundant.You're 18 and you're cycling? Since that argument would probably get us nowhere I would definately say there is absolutely no reason to be running tren at your age (let alone any compound). If you really have low test levels then tren is a horrible compound to run, too. Just stick to test and anavar and your gains will be great (assuming your diet and training are 100%).
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.