• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Thanks Big Ron!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Great pic and great signature.

Ronnie had the best most muscular in the world.

Dante

Dante

there are no words that can describe how great loss is this to the sport. thanks big guy!

J

jetty

Light wieght baby!!!!!!!
The best ever a true inparation.

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

I can't believe that next year olympia will without Ronnie .. man i cried when he was doing his last routine at the olympua stage .. Big Ron ur the greatest ever BBer that live in this earth .. now one could match what u've done to this sport .. enjoy ur life now .. u will be missed :tear:

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awsome clip. Thanks Ron.

F

frosty canadian

Ron's legs looked like crap!

His chest was too big /legs too small.He's awesome ,but his time is over.The size of Ron's gut is enormous.Wolf is the next Mr.Olympia.

F

frosty canadian

Ron hasn't done anything for the sport.

Get Real Ron hasn't done nothing for the sport.He was on Jat Leno a couple years back.He can't speak well ,and he's not an ambassedor for the sport.Yes he was amazing and a nice guy,but time moves on man ;get used to it.Alot of people like Jay.He's amazing ,huge ,well spoken ,and someone I would like to meet and talk with.Dig it.

Z

Zaytser

Thanks for those kind word arshole. This isn't a bash Ronnie thread, it is a thanks for the memories of the greatest physique ever. No it wasn't this year he was injured and still was dry to the bone with some of the best muscle density to this day. Plus show me a 43 year old that can stand with the best in the world and still make most look terrible even with the injuries he had. Put Ronnie 98, 99, 2000, and 2001 Arnold, 2003, 2004 against anyone, and they all look silly.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get Real Ron hasn't done nothing for the sport.He was on Jat Leno a couple years back.He can't speak well ,and he's not an ambassedor for the sport.Yes he was amazing and a nice guy,but time moves on man ;get used to it.Alot of people like Jay.He's amazing ,huge ,well spoken ,and someone I would like to meet and talk with.Dig it.

:gtfoslap: :gtfoslap: :gtfoslap:

How the hell can you say that you are a moron for making such a statement. Ronnie Coleman has done more for this sport then anyone in the last 20 or so years. Everyone know his tag lines everyone knows his physique. I'm willing to bet his physique and charisma intrested more people into this sport then anyone else in the last 20 years myself included.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He enters bodybuilding competitions, not debates.

Ronnie is humble and down to earth. He was quiet, big deal? The insanity of Ron's lifts in the Unbelievable and Cost of Redemption turned on more people to bodybuilding than anything else we've seen since Arnold's days. I highly doubt we will ever see lifts in a bodybuilding video that make your jaw drop like his.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
eternal_evil_soul

eternal_evil_soul

all hail big ron!

K

Kikco

Ronnie the greatest , the best, the best of the best.

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

He enters bodybuilding competitions, not debates.

Ronnie is humble and down to earth. He was quiet, big deal? The insanity of Ron's lifts in the Unbelievable and Cost of Redemption turned on more people to bodybuilding than anything else we've seen since Arnold's days. I highly doubt we will ever see lifts in a bodybuilding video that make your jaw drop like his.

totally agreed with u man :).. Ronnie become an inspirtional icon for many people who involved to BBing these days .. and his videos are without the doubt the best pump to watch before going to train .. plus he never came to the olympia with the same condition .. from first year he won the olympia till last one he always bring something new .. never give up .. a true warrior indeed .. god bless him

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The insanity of Ron's lifts in the Unbelievable and Cost of Redemption turned on more people to bodybuilding than anything else we've seen since Arnold's days.

he has brought as many people to BB as he has scared away i think

C

checkmate

That is absolute inspiration, ronnie is truly the most greatest and most decorated bodybuilder that ever lived. thanks ronnie....

C

checkmate

Are you for real? Dissin a 8 time MR OLYMPIA? Future hall of famer... He revolutionized Bodybuilding. When people hear Ronnie Coleman. They immediately think BB. When people hear BB they immediately think Ronnie coleman. When people hear FROSTY CANADIAN... pfffttt ... I have not a word to say to you...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow. These are the moments when you think:

"Best ever, best ever, best EVER"

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Truly was one of the best to ever hit the stage....he will be missed!