• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The 2015 Mr. Olympia

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Unfortunately, Big Ramy will come in soft again. Top 6 at best, and who knows, Branch may place ahead of him once again lol.
Why should rami be soft? In brasil he was in great shape and he was hard. :) i hope to see him again in that shape in september on olympia stage

"Great shape" in Brasil? lol. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see him in the shape of his life, but so far he wasn't even close to the top 3 level of conditioning and detail. Check out his back double biceps photos and compare them to Kai or Phil, or even Rhoden and you'll see how much he lacks.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
btw, there are rumors that bodybuilding.com won't have a live webcast for this year's Mr Olympia. If that's true, then RIP bb'ing.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
btw, there are rumors that bodybuilding.com won't have a live webcast for this year's Mr Olympia. If that's true, then RIP bb'ing.
Oh nooooooooooo :(
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Unfortunately, Big Ramy will come in soft again. Top 6 at best, and who knows, Branch may place ahead of him once again lol.
Why should rami be soft? In brasil he was in great shape and he was hard. :) i hope to see him again in that shape in september on olympia stage

"Great shape" in Brasil? lol. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see him in the shape of his life, but so far he wasn't even close to the top 3 level of conditioning and detail. Check out his back double biceps photos and compare them to Kai or Phil, or even Rhoden and you'll see how much he lacks.
Why don't you do a vitual posedown with this three guys? :)
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
btw, there are rumors that bodybuilding.com won't have a live webcast for this year's Mr Olympia. If that's true, then RIP bb'ing.

That would be a huge backward step for Joes sport
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Cool arnie pic...

11247710_964949473557823_430114426134934-1.jpg
 
C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
534
Points
18
I hope to be looking half that good at 67.
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
btw, there are rumors that bodybuilding.com won't have a live webcast for this year's Mr Olympia. If that's true, then RIP bb'ing.
Omg! I don't care if bb.com does it but someone has to do it! I hate bb.com anyways but I'll be so depressed if no live stream!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Phil Heath Trains Legs 11 Weeks Out From The 2015 Olympia – Part 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
btw, there are rumors that bodybuilding.com won't have a live webcast for this year's Mr Olympia. If that's true, then RIP bb'ing.
I am still waiting for the 2014 Mr. Olympia to be televised!

I've been asking around about the stream. Will post about it off I find something out.

Thanks bro! So good to see you here!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Juan morel
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
in another bodybuilding forum, i read that this year bb.com will not streaming mr olympia 2015.

:( sad news! :(
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Dallas mccarven
 
Last edited by a moderator:
C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
534
Points
18
Seriously huge men...just wow!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
There seems to be enough hint dropping by Bob Chic on MD's forum that someone else will pick up the live stream, but no matter how yoy look at it, this is a blight on the sport of pro bodybuilding. You went from it being covered by NBC SN last year (the same network that covers the Stanley Cup Finals) to it being permanently shelved with nary an explanation from them or the IFBB. And now you have perhaps the Olympia's biggest sponsor that has covered the event live for years dropping out (and I also have read that BBing.com will not have a booth at the expo, either - not confirmed) and an 11th hour company having to rush putting together this webcast (if at all).

This is no way to keep the current fanbase, let alone make an attempt to branch out to a larger demographic.

Case in point why the social media bodybuilding personalities are literally blowing away the IFBB pros with fans/followers.
 
Top