• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The 2015 Mr. Olympia

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Pre Olympia Pump

11880549_1039487056086248_30811617516432-1.jpg
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
Does anyone know if Alina Popa will compete this year? I've had the pleasure to meet her few years ago and she was one of the most beautiful female bodybuilders I've ever met.

Kai, from what I understand, is no longer sponsored by MuscleMeds. His new sponsor is Dynamic Muscle. Bad move if you ask me.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Does anyone know if Alina Popa will compete this year? I've had the pleasure to meet her few years ago and she was one of the most beautiful female bodybuilders I've ever met.

Kai, from what I understand, is no longer sponsored by MuscleMeds. His new sponsor is Dynamic Muscle. Bad move if you ask me.

I think Dynamic Muscle might be his own supplement line. Not a bad move imo.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
1acb2648a2500fab37161ee026998e45-1.jpg
4f87d8f21a2dc41e1b583460f138d4cd-1.jpg


Essa obiad will compete in vegas!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
3ddf9f5889d7b43159ccec1aad4a3d50-1.jpg


Aaron Clark road to olympia
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
8ac053068c11383feb97b69beb968b84-1.jpg


Ahmad ahmad road to olympia
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Does anyone know if Alina Popa will compete this year? I've had the pleasure to meet her few years ago and she was one of the most beautiful female bodybuilders I've ever met.

Kai, from what I understand, is no longer sponsored by MuscleMeds. His new sponsor is Dynamic Muscle. Bad move if you ask me.
I think that this year will not be miss olympia contest. if you see on https://www.ifbbpro.com/will see that no list for woman body building.
For alina, i think that she is amazing woman! I'm her fan. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
3D rendering of Phil

11988441_991025830961424_538519454202740-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Dallas McCarver 3 weeks out

10413339_985664781454699_212731842597772-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I think Dallas McCarver will look impressive for his Olympia debut.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Here is another of Dallas McCarver around 3 weeks out from the 2015 Mr. Olympia in Las Vegas, Nevada! Does this dude look pumped up or what?
 
Last edited:
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
Yes, that's exactly his biggest problem. That roid gut looks really bad and at that size, you really have to burn a lot of energy to try to make it smaller.
And look, he's even bigger. I wonder how will he control his waist on stage. Frankly, I don't think he'll be able to get a place in the top 10 at Olympia (is he even qualified?).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top