• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The 2015 Mr. Olympia

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Kai today (is he going to do it or not???)

11988725_10153659605023901_4347386764222-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Oksana grishina road to Olympia fitness pro!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
24cbf11736423cfad9d8070c999415e6-1.jpg
600f3749702f6b23bcad0ab5155b0775-1.jpg


Ronnie rockel, patrick tour, hide yamaghishi and iris kyle
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
6e454a1f0324b91f37bd75c76921c8f2-1.jpg


Oksana grishina will compete in vegas!
 
C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
534
Points
18
Has it been determined yet if someone is going to stream it?
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
20ad8a6c7b6e68781683c9cdfb2d98cd-1.jpg


Hide yamaghishi road to mr olympia
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
17caedb763318cf78b31d383f66171bb-1.jpg


Victor martinez road to olympia
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Guy Cisternino legs

12002927_976049425787907_289389138776519-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Hidetada Yamagishi

12002080_10153443015821281_3256306710894-1.jpg
 
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
853
Points
18
FFS! Kai will not do the Olympia..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
That is terrible news but thanks for posting it. I was really hoping he was just trying to make some headlines. I am really bummed about this.
 
Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Man this is so wrong. I went from not being a fan of his physique (back in 2008/2009), but now I feel so sorry for him. I wish him the best in everything he does from this point on.

Fuck the IFBB.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
What the hell exactly happened? I cannot really get any indication from him as to what happened.
 
ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
226
Points
16
This ia a NO WIN situation for Kai and Ifbb.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Kai will be fine.

I don't know what happened but he said something about irresponsible in the video.

Why doesn't he talk about it and say exactly what happened?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top