• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The 2015 Mr. Olympia

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Breaking news - Cedric McMillan is OUT from the 2015 Mr Olympia competition due to sickness.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Hope it improves, I think my internet in general today is not so good.
 
Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Oksana Grishina
 
Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Mohamid Ali Bannout


Max Charles
 
Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Wow, Dexter will be in the top 3 imo
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Breaking news - Cedric McMillan is OUT from the 2015 Mr Olympia competition due to sickness.

I hope he will be ok.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Here's some quick photos I've uploaded in the latest mecca photo gallery. Pics from the prejudging - 2015 Mr Olympia
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
some youtube videos from the prejudging. They will be probably down soon.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
So where do you guys think Kai would have compared so far?
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
e0dceebdd6db11b82c1ebcfd306b2c41-1.jpg
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Looking at the shape Phil is in, this very well could've been Kai's year.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Even though I would prefer to see a new champ this year, Phil doesn't look bad. Way better than 2014 imo, and it should be at least close between him, Dexter, Shawn and Dennis.

Great top 4 nonetheless.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Even though I would prefer to see a new champ this year, Phil doesn't look bad. Way better than 2014 imo, and it should be at least close between him, Dexter, Shawn and Dennis.

Great top 4 nonetheless.
I don't like heath. I think his best was in 2011. But yesterday heath was better than 2014.
I think dexter jackson looks very good. Rhoden is fantastic in front poses but in back poses... heath wins very easy.
Dennis wolf is in good shape but.. i liked last year in madrid.

For me:

1. Heath
2. Dexter
3. Rhoden
4. Dennis

But i think judges will do:

1. Heath
2. Rhoden
3. Dexter
4. Wolf
 
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
853
Points
18
For me:

1. Wolf
2. Rhoden
3. Dexter
4. Phil

But I think it will end up like this:

1. Phil
2. Rhoden
3. Dennis
4. Dexter
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
You saved me a lot of typing _ I agree with what you said!
For me:

1. Wolf
2. Rhoden
3. Dexter
4. Phil

But I think it will end up like this:

1. Phil
2. Rhoden
3. Dennis
4. Dexter
 
Top