• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The 25 Most Ridiculous Band Names in Rock History

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The 25 Most Ridiculous Band Names in Rock History

front_ridband_front-1.jpg

http://www.cracked.com/article_15118_25-most-ridiculous-band-names-in-rock-history.html

Here's a scenario: You start a rock band, which you just happen to name after spending several hours huffing paint and drinking bleach. You spend a few years playing small clubs until you're discovered by a major label and start selling a lot of records. And suddenly you realize that the stupid name you thought up when you were huffing all that paint is going to follow you around for the rest of your life.

Here are the 25 bands who, regardless of their own musical quality, have the stupidest names on record.

Russell Crowe's band makes the list...who'd've thunk it?:bowroflarms:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
limp bizkit's first two albums were fucking awesome. but yeah i remember when i bought their first album and my dad said, "what the hell is their name? must be good music"

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The story: Rumor has it that the name comes from the title of the masturbation game, "limp biscuit," in which a group of, no doubt, highly intelligent scholars stand around a biscuit and masturbate onto it. The last guy to ejaculate has to eat it. So in a metaphorical way, the American public has been losing this game every time Limp Bizkit released an album.

:bowroflarms::bowroflarms::bowroflarms:

holy shit! bad bad game. still love limp bizkit though

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
limp bizkit's first two albums were fucking awesome. but yeah i remember when i bought their first album and my dad said, "what the hell is their name? must be good music"

Chocolate Starfish and Hotdog Flavored Water was by far their best album IMO.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chocolate Starfish and Hotdog Flavored Water was by far their best album IMO.

that is plain blasphemy. it was good but it was too pop sounding. there first album was a whole new sound. and their second was just awesome. third, not bad, but made more for the radio

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that is plain blasphemy. it was good but it was too pop sounding. there first album was a whole new sound. and their second was just awesome. third, not bad, but made more for the radio

Quiet you.. and get your ass to the gym so we can blast legs. :31_whip:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought it was called limp biscuit because of his dog...?

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've heard the game called many things:
  • cum cracker
  • spunk cookie
  • jelly surprise

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
everything made by limp bizkit eats aids infested cunt.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP

my old tennis coach once said. I like some of the music these days. Rock and roll soggy buiscuit they are alright.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dang, wish i knew some very terribly named bands..

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
!!!

Bad idea. I am surprised "The artist formerly known as Prince" symbol thing wasn`t there.