• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

The actress named Madonna

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
It was a stroke of luck that Madonna was able to leap from acting to singing. Madonna was churning hits after hits that no one seemed to remember that she was first an actress. Her notable movie with the title Desperately Seeking Susan is a comedy drama that features Madonna in the title role as Susan. The cast was led by Rosanna Arquet as the lead character Roberta Glass who also is another Susan.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I think she started in that movie after she was already a star.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I always kind of thought that the multitalented people just means that the talent is spread out more, meaining I like the focused and stick-to-one-thing types of performers. Maybe that is me just being cynical though at my overall lack of talent.
 
Top