• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Best Arms Ever

Savjav

Savjav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
301
Points
16
just found this cittle video on youtube, not very conclusive :p but a good lil watch
enjoy
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
JAY CUTLER!?!?!?!?!?! seriously, this vid started to lose a lot of credibility with the inclusion of markus ruhl and dexter (not bad arms, but ever? no), it died with the inclusion of cutler.



and 0:55..........wtf
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Cutler and Ruhl have no place in this list. There are a couple others I would question also, but all in all a decent list apart from those couple.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
JAY CUTLER!?!?!?!?!?! seriously, this vid started to lose a lot of credibility with the inclusion of markus ruhl and dexter (not bad arms, but ever? no), it died with the inclusion of cutler.



and 0:55..........wtf


^ Beckles had an insane biceps peak.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
List is ok, have to remove some though...starting with cutler...and ruhl...
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
JAY CUTLER!?!?!?!?!?! seriously, this vid started to lose a lot of credibility with the inclusion of markus ruhl and dexter (not bad arms, but ever? no), it died with the inclusion of cutler.



and 0:55..........wtf
Beckles was known for his incredible peak.
AlbertBeckles25_sized-1.jpg

ab164-1.jpg
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
didn't know that about beckles. i mean "wtf" in a good way though, like saying that's crazy.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
They spelled Phils last name wrong, its Heath not "heat"
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
muse-bliss..awesome song!Larry Scott=nope
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Rohit Khatri Fitness
Replies
0
Views
534
Rohit Khatri Fitness
Rohit Khatri Fitness
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
11
Views
4K
underbody
underbody
lifterdead
Replies
224
Views
52K
Tonka
T
Top