• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

THE BLADE 10 WEEKS OUT!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not doubting he used GH but noses and ears (and to some extent hands) grow over time normally anyway.

I am aware of that, however the amount of growth is pretty extensive. I am sure some of it is a natural occurrence but I will try to find some before pics to show you what I mean. :tiphat:

Savjav

Savjav

he looks great he never has a problem dialing in for the contest, if anyone remembers he took 10 weeks off last year he looked so much worse, but he needed time to heal. this year he is healed and ready to bring his best should be a great O

J

Jatkis

OMG his nose is almost as big as that little guys head on the firs pic! Finally he has gained some more mass.

Most Muscular

Most Muscular

i would put the "older" look in his face down to jet lag from travel, hes guestposing in some other country by the looks of the signs behind him

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks really good. I don't doubt his condition will be bang on come the 'O' as always.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dex does look a little bigger.... Cant wait to see him do battle with Jay and Wolf. Hope his new found size makes things intresting.

R

Ruhlforever

too bad he starts gaining noticeable mass in the "end" of his career, because he looks great

i wish he could have been adding 5-8lb every year :(

Could you please tell us what is the "END" for a bodybuilder and in this case regardin Dexter Jackson, haven't you see Robby Robinson with 63 year old or Dave Draper or maybe Frank Zane or Steve Michalick

2007-mr-olympia-229-robby-robinson.jpg

1997-masters-olympia-10.jpg

photolg5-1.jpg

Age will never be a problem for a bodybuilder, bodybuilding requires NUTSSS

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dexters added wieght from this off season is all in his nose :keke:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^^You can say that again :keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's so sad to see such a talented and awesome BBer that never won any O's. He always brings the condition and structural beauty.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I saw that video of Dexter posing when he was young, his nose has grown as much as his body!.... too much GH :no:

whats bad about that? you should be happy, coz you can get more coke in :techn9ne:

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

dex is looking great... looks like some nice gains... hes def gonna give jay a hard time

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, he meant it as a joke !!

Clearly Dex has been taking a lot of GH and his nose also grew. That's what the joke meant.

jokes are soposed to be funny. arent they? some people on this forum make "jokes" that i just dont find funny at all, and take it as an insult. i know i dont have much of a sense of humor but c'mon dude put a funny smiley or something.:keke:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jokes are soposed to be funny. arent they? some people on this forum make "jokes" that i just dont find funny at all, and take it as an insult. i know i dont have much of a sense of humor but c'mon dude put a funny smiley or something.:keke:

Agreed

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He'll come in shredded for the Olympia like always. Easily one of the most consistent guys out there.