• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Creator Pics

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
I just snapped some pics last friday. I am 214 in these pics and got a 4-site skin fold at 11.9% bf. Critique away. I swear my legs arent as bad as they look in here though! I start cutting on June 1 for a show on Aug 29.

pict0013l-1.jpg


pict0022e-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Very good shape esp in legs and chest.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
But you look great bro.Back is looking improved.:thumbsup2:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Looking large and in charge God!
 
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
GOD!! YOUR ARE LOOKING VERY GOOD FELLA!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
looking great bro, nice chest, shoulders, traps and back:2: whole upperbody looks great really:2: and legs doesent look bad at all, but maybe a bit behind ur upper body.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
not delibrately going against you bulkboy but i think the angle of the photo isnt flattering for creators legs. I think your legs are awesome creator quads definately look great are your strong point
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
awesome physique Creator!

those are some really good lines.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Thanks a ton for the comments and critiques guys! Yeah I think my legs arent quite done justice in the pics but they probably are a touch behind the upper body. Keep em coming fellas
 
Bhana

Bhana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
444
Points
16
lookin sick man, nice chest!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
738
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
748
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top