• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Dennis Wolf Appreciation Thread

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I think he's 5'11" or 5'11" and 1/2. Wolf said it once in an interview that he is Ronnie's height, maybe a cm taller..



Ronnie isn't 5'11" (181cm) he is a taller BBer but when I saw him he was easily shorter than me (I'm 182cm).

And yes that is the Today show on Ch 9 in Australia. Wolf made them all look tiny and short. They treated him like a sideshow freak.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
the wolf is huge !!! awesome thread bro !!!

good job :thumbsup2:
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
That video makes me cringe to be Australian. Terrible interview. Wolf handled it well though.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Wolfy is my favorite new bodybuilder. Second being Curry, third Phil Heath.

Dude handled that shitty interview extremely well. Props to the Wolfy.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
That video makes me cringe to be Australian. Terrible interview. Wolf handled it well though.

I cringe every time I see morning TV "news" shows.

I saw a better one done with some Aust BBers. It was on weight loss and they were used as an example. Unfortuneately the message they had (which was excellent) got lost in the extremes of their contest prep (which the interviewer highlighted).

But lets face it, when will BBing ever be treated well by the lay media? If it isn't AFL, NRL or cricket (or international level swimming events) then people don't care.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
wow... you REALLY like wolf, huh?......
 
D

DfGik

New member
Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2009
Messages
3
Points
1
6750764e-1.jpg


Do you know which year it was taken?
 
thebadwolf

thebadwolf

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
71
Points
6
wow... you REALLY like wolf, huh?......

Hell yeah!

He is the guy with the most potential. He just needs to nail it at the Olympia time. He messed his prep last time but this time he will come firing on all cylinders.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
903
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
593
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
1K
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
2K
BigArvin
BigArvin
Top