• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Gift at Krispy Kreme

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
im game.. ill do that shit.. but my donuts are gonna have to be from tim hortons.. they have similar ones, to be honest the krispy kreme are easier to eat though, they melt in your mouth.. but ill eat a dozen no problem.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I'd do a donut eating competition.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
How about us admins have a donut eating contest for ownership of the site? lol.
 
bangbang

bangbang

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
133
Points
16
Lol, this donut thread got pretty popular. It started out with Phil getting his donuts on, to what donut shops in town, and now a donut eating competition. :eatmousepointer:
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Lol, this donut thread got pretty popular. It started out with Phil getting his donuts on, to what donut shops in town, and now a donut eating competition. :eatmousepointer:

you want in? :hyperguy:
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Serb, sounds so tempting.. if donuts didn't go straight to my ass, I would however I'm leaving for spring break.. :shootme:

one cheat day of 12 donuts wont kill u bro!!! :coolguy:
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
bang bang.. by the look of your physique in your avatar it looks like you have good genetics.. how old are you?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
That okay bro, more reason to use "test"................! haha jk.. well...

my test level is pretty good while im natural.. but lets face it.. it just aint the same!!! you natural?
 
G

G Unit

Active member
Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
28
Points
6
lol if only we could all gather in a big field somewhere chow down on some mad Krispy Kreme's n then wreck the shit out the nearest gym if onli
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
We should just organize a meet. Would you guys be up for that?
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
I would do if but i cant since im in aus land.
 
Top