• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclepay.com

THE GIFT ONE WEEK OUT

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
phil1weekoutma7-1.jpg

H2H

good

hope the gift does win .as long as it isnt freeman .i cant believe he won it last year with a torn pec.that has been fixed.but u can still see where it was torn!dont they mark down on the judges sheets for that? but then again dont the judges vote for there buddys and ass kissers?

Prote

Does anybody know anything about Freeman? I'll bet that he looks good on the stage, but it would be nice to hear something about his preparations for Ironman and Arnold.

bangbang

This is going to be a great Ironman comp!!!
What can you say, Phil's a badass. I'd like to see him standing next to the other guys, but from these pics, the Ironman definitely looks like his. To bad Victor will not be able to make it to the Arnold.. that would be a fight.