• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Inner Life Of Your Cells

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is definitely not an article but I consider it to be educational so I placed it in the articles section. This video is from Harvard Universities Biology department and gives a small insight to how your cells work! I think it is a very cool video. Animations like this provide an insight to cellular functioning that prior to these kinds of animations was really based on still images and imagination. These kinds of visual effects are great learning tools in my opinion. I think it should also become apparent that once people really see how complex the body is or at least get an insight to the complexity of the body that they might also take their health more seriously. So please Enjoy!

Ben

I fail at embedding the vid, i would appreciate it if someone would embed it for me please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Fixed, done.

Last edited by a moderator:
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks DA!